Presenter Submission Schedule
- Abstract Due: January 15, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: January 26, 2018
- Presenter Registration Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Final Paper and/or Presentation Due: March 20, 2018
- Individual Presentation: a 25 minute session, including question-and-answer period, showcasing original research, experience, or lessons learned. Symposium organizers will group presentations into sessions according to common themes.
- Panel: a 90 or 120 minute session consisting of several presenters addressing different aspects of a single theme, region, or issue. A panel proposal should include at least 30 minutes for discussion with the audience. One person should submit the proposal for an entire panel, instead of each member of the panel submitting separate proposals.
- Symposium organizers will review proposals based on how well they address the symposium theme as well as on the qualities of originality and relevance to culture, region and language expertise in the military.
- Selected individual and panel presentations will be considered for publication in the AFCLC journal, Panorama.
After a paper is accepted, Symposium registration is required by all accepted presenters by March 1, 2018.
Click here to register.
If you fail to register or submit your presentation by the required dates, you will not be able to present at the Symposium.